The main activity of the Information Republican Unitary Enterprise “National Center for Marketing and Price Study” (NCMPS) is directed to informational providing with the realization of competitive advantages of the Belarusian enterprises in domestic and foreign markets, informational assistance of export potential, developing of import substitution, realization of practical objects of marketing policy on the basis of consequence developing of modern information technologies.
NCMPS works in the following directions:
- Assistance in promotion of goods and services on Belarusian and foreign markets
- Carrying out marketing research and rendering of assistance in business partners searching
- Providing with the information about business reliability of partners
- Surveys of foreign market conditions and market analysis
- Monitoring of prices on domestic and foreign markets
- Monitoring of legislation on the creation and function of commodity distribution network objects, foreign enterprises and joint ventures
- Information about business offers received by the Center from foreign institutions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
- Carrying out seminars on the questions of foreign economic activity
- Information about tenders in the Republic of Belarus and abroad by means of the Informational system “Tenders” ( www.icetrade.by).
- Publication of the informational analytical bulletin “Competitive bidding in the Republic of Belarus and abroad”, expert evaluation of the tenders’ results
- Monitoring of normative legal documents regulating of carrying out of competitive biddings.