Export.by Portal provides an opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase of all the goods, services and technologies created by the registered companies in electronic format.
In order to start selling on Export.by Portal the user is required to follow several steps:
- Register on the Portal;
- Obtain an electronic digital signature and confirm it in the section «My Account»;
- Install the software, necessary for operating the electronic digital signature on the Portal;
An electronic digital signature is a must for both parties to conclude an online contract on Export.by Portal.
An electronic digital signature is a must for both parties to conclude an online contract on Export.by Portal. An electronic digital signature is issued for 1 (One) calendar year.
In order to obtain it a company should take the following steps:
- The User is expected to be fully acquainted with the User Agreement, the requirements of which must be accepted, provisions adopted.
- The User registers on the website ca.ncmps.by and fills out a registration form.
- A package of documents based on the data from the registration form is automatically sent to the User.
- After the approval of the documents the User makes a 100% advance payment for the services of the Certification Authority of the National Centre for Marketing in the amount according to the Price list valid at the time of payment and visits it personally with the necessary documents.
The package of the necessary documents for non-residents of the Republic of Belarus includes the following items:
- a seal of the company (if present);
- a passport and or a residence permit;
- a payment document, which verifies the payment in accordance with the Price list (an original or a copy);
- documents confirming the state registration of the organization in the authorized body of the applicant country (a statement from the trade register of the country where the company is registered, a State Registration Certificate, etc.) legalized or affixed with an apostille in the prescribed manner, containing information about registration, legal address, authority of the applicant’s officials, with a notarized translation in Russian, issued no more than one year before the date of submission of documents for registration.
In cases when legalization is not required in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, the documents must be certified by an authorized body. Any copy of the documents prepared in accordance with the procedure established above should be notarized;
The package of the necessary documents should be submitted to the Certification Authority by the head of the company.
If registration is requested by an authorized representative (apart from the head of the company) an additional legalized or certified with “apostille” proxi is submitted with a notarized translation in Russian. In cases when in full accordance with legislation of the Republic of Belarus the legalization is not required, the proxi must be notarized.
The scanned copies of all the necessary documents are required to be sent to the Certification Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the personal visit.
After the Certification Authority approves the package of the documents the parties sign the contract on the issuance of an electronic digital signature.
An Electronic Digital Signature Certificate is stored on a secure USB flash drive (mostly, USB AvToken, AvPass, produced by PUE «Avest-Systems»).
The module of «Electronic transactions»: