31.08.2021 - 02.09.2021
“Agro-Pack Turkmenistan” is an international exhibition of agricultural products, food processing, packaging materials and equipment. The country offers opportunities in major sectors such as agriculture, food, oil and gas, energy, construction, telecommunications, tourism, healthcare, textiles, etc. 150 participating companies participated in the previous event, and the exhibition area was 13,000 sq. m.
- Food and beverage processing machinery
- Packaging machinery and materials
- Food products and additives
- Hospitality industry and bakery technology
- Greenhouse, gardening and sapling technologies
- Grain storage systems and milling machinery
- Poultry equipments and livestock technology
- Agricultural products, seeds, fertilizers and pesticides
- Irrigation systems
RUE “National Centre for Marketing and Price Study” plans to organize the collective exposition of the Republic of Belarus within the framework of this exhibition.