The 9th International Forum - ATOMEXPO 2017 will be held on June 19th – 21st, 2017 in Moscow, Russian Federation.
ATOMEXPO International Forum is a major exhibition and business platform for conducting meetings and negotiations between the worldwide leaders of the nuclear power industry.
A specialized international exhibition and a congress with participation of the representatives of international, national and public organizations, Russian and foreign companies, leading experts in the nuclear power industry will be organized at the ATOMEXPO 2017 International Forum.
The purpose of the Forum is to provide the leaders of nuclear power industry and nuclear power engineering with an opportunity to publically define the place and role of nuclear generation in the XXI century energy balance, analyze the main challenges, issues and scenarios of development of the energy market worldwide.
- State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM
- Rusatom Overseas - a subsidiary of the State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM, founded in 2011 with the aim of promoting Russian nuclear technologies on the global market
- Russian and foreign companies of the nuclear sector
- suppliers of equipment, components, spare parts and services for the industry
- construction companies
- IT and consulting companies
- Specialized mass media