Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EE & RE) - Exhibition and Conference for South-East Europe
The EE & RE exhibition is a platform for many local and foreign companies to showcase their eco-friendly solutions for energy production and consumption. The event has the format “exhibition-conference” and is open to visitors from the sectors of automation, energy, construction, engineering, different industry branches, representatives of municipalities and government administration, HVAC, lighting, transport and logistics, etc.
The program for the parallel conference will become available on the event website by the end of the year.
- Energy efficient heating and cooling systems - heat pumps, biomass boilers;
- Cogeneration plants;
- Energy from waste;
- Biogas plants for the food industry and agriculture, waste-water treatment plants;
- Energy management, audit and consulting;
- LED lighting;
- Photovoltaic panels, hybrid systems for autonomous power supply;
- Equipment for heating, air-conditioning and gas installations;
- Systems for the production of pellets from wood, straw, sunflower husks, municipal/household waste, etc.