Food and Drinks
The international exhibition of food, beverages and raw materials for their production "Food and Drinks" will be held from May 13 to 16, 2021 in Chisinau, Moldova.
FOOD & DRINKS is the most important event of the food industry of Moldova, bringing together the representatives of the foodstuffs market, the biggest suppliers of equipment and retailers, thus contributing to the entry on the specialized market of Moldova of new products and brands, improving the quality of life of the population by promoting high-quality and environmentally friendly foodstuffs and beverages.
This modern, unique in Moldova professional exhibition project, dedicated to the food industry, is the platform where mutually beneficial contracts are concluded, business meetings, industry seminars and conferences take place. Every year, the event is attended by more than 12 thousand people from Belarus, Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, Russia and other countries, and more than 80 exhibitors take part.
The exhibition is held with the official support of the Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment of the Republic of Moldova.
- Meat, meat products, canned meat
- Milk and dairy products. Cheese
- Flour and cereals
- Bakery products
- Alimentary fats
- Confectionery, sugar, honey
- Fish and sea foods
- Tea, coffee, cocoa
- Juices, still and sparkling waters, soft drinks.
- Canned food, sauces, ketchups, seasonings, spices.
- Semi-finished and frozen products.
- Dried breakfasts and snack, dried fruits, nuts.
- Gastronomic products, delicatessen, premium class products, finished products.
- Baby food and dietary products, organic food.
- Small kitchen appliances
- Kitchen accessories and tableware
RUE “National Centre for Marketing and Price Study” plans to organize the collective exposition of the Republic of Belarus within the framework of this exhibition.