MiningMetals Uzbekistan 2021
The 15th International Exhibition “Mining, Metallurgy and Metalworking” – MiningMetals Uzbekistan 2021 will be held from November 3 to 5, 2021 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
The International Exhibition “Mining, Metallurgy and Metalworking - MiningMetals Uzbekistan” is a professional platform that opens the way for a strong national and international partnership, bringing together mining specialists from around the world.
During the 15 years, MiningMetals Uzbekistan has been gathering hundreds of participating companies and thousands of visitors - manufacturers and suppliers of equipment, representatives of mining and metallurgical holdings, academia and government agencies. Participation in this event allows you to demonstrate new products, assess the competitiveness of products and the potential of competitors, find investors and partners, exchange experience with colleagues. Over the years, the exhibition has proven that it is an effective business platform for solving the problems facing the mining and metallurgical complex of Uzbekistan.
Due to the participation of leading companies in the industry and from year to year an increasing number of new players, visiting the exhibition provides an opportunity to assess the situation on the market, compare offers from different suppliers and learn about industry development trends.
The number of exhibitors exceeded 100 companies, and the area was more than 3000 sq. m. at the last exhibition.
- Mineral processing (process control equipment, furnaces and dryers, flotation equipment, feeders, vibrating equipment, crushers and mills)
- Surface and underground mining (drilling equipment, excavators, buckets, covered walkways and winches, drill consumables, pumps, drilling and lifting of loads, ventilation, rock mechanics, mine design, drill consumables, underground transport)
- Exploration (diamond drilling, geophysical exploration, exploration software, mineralogy, surveying equipment)
- Environment (Dedusting, Cleaning rejects, Environmental control)
- IT-technologies and automation of technological processes in mining industry (automated control systems for open pit and underground mining operations, automated control systems for mining transport complex, systems of risk management and industrial safety, satellite navigation and geodesic systems, modeling and design systems for open pits, mines and open cuts, software for geological prospecting and mining industry)
- Metallurgy (ferrous metals: ferrous metal manufacturing and products, non-ferrous metals: non-ferrous metals ferrous metal manufacturing and products, equipment for melting, casting and rolling of ferrous metals, smelting and rolling equipment for non-ferrous metals, press-forging equipment, foundry equipment, welding equipment, lifting and transport machinery, engineering solutions, raw materials for metallurgy, products: pipes, fittings, coated sheets, metallic products, etc, collection and processing of scrap ferrous and non-ferrous metals, equipment for warehouses and metal service centers, sheet machining: cutting, forming, bending, firebricks, technical ceramics for metallurgy and foundries, ecology, health and safety and safety technologies, transport, logistics, warehouses in the metallurgy and metal trade)
- Engineering (machines and equipment for metal and woodworking, ceramics processing, plastics, tools for cutting and processing of metals, wood, plastics, diamond, carbide, precision tools, electric hand tools, equipment for welding and cutting of different materials, refrigeration and drying equipment; ventilation equipment, lubrication equipment; lubricants, compressors, fittings and pumps, instrumentation, laboratory equipment, special transport and handling equipment, auxiliary equipment for installation works, means of mechanization and automation of technological processes, used equipment, consumer goods of machine-building enterprises, component parts in mechanical engineering, CNC systems and control systems, their components, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and their components, hand tools)
- Machine tool products and automation (sets of technological equipment for different sectors of the economy, machine tools and technologies for metal, wood, stone and synthetic material processing, forging and casting equipment, laser technology and equipment, thermal treatment equipment, metal cutting, abrasive and diamond tools, machine building for construction and road building, quality control and product certification systems, scientific and technical projects, technological and engineering developments, production management, measuring instruments, bearings for machine tools and various industrial equipment (bearings for industrial use), transport and heavy lifting equipment, construction and technological installation equipment, lifts, elevators and escalators, hoisting and conveying machinery, automation of engineering processes