Nano Korea 2018
The 16th International Nano Technology Exhibition - Nano Korea 2018 will take place from the 11th to the 13th July, 2018 in Goyang, South Korea.
- Raw nanomaterials (nanopowders, nanowires, nanosheet materials, nanoporous materials, carbon-based materials, metal-based materials, etc.)
- Nano-processed materials (nano-dispersion solutions, nano-coating solutions, nano-inks, nano-textiles, etc.)
- Composite nanomaterials (bulk nanocomposites, nanostructured materials, multilayered nanomaterials, etc.), nano-bio materials, photonic materials, etc.
- Semiconductor devices (memory devices, logic devices, optical devices) and sensors (physical sensors, chemical sensors, biometric sensors)
- Devices for display panels (LCD, OLED, backplane, touchscreen) and energy devices (secondary cells, fuel cells, photovoltaic cells)
- Biodevices (biosensors, DNA chips, labs-on-a-chip), etc.
- Nanomaterial manufacturing and dispersion equipment/components, nanopatterning equipment, nano thin film coating equipment, high-precision arrays (optical and electronic components), printed electronics (inkjet printing, lithography, nanoimprinting), etc.
Nano measurement and analysis
- Electron microscopes (SEM, TEM), scanning probe microscopes (AFM, SPM, STM), particle size analyzers, various performance analysis and test equipment and materials, measurement/analysis services, designs, simulation software, etc.
Nano convergence and applied products
- Automobiles (ultra-light high-strength carbon composite structures, EMI shielding composites, antibacterial filters, heating films and seats for cars, batteries for electric cars, nanoporous silica tires, etc.), displays (flexible displays, touchscreens, nano coating materials, etc.), electronics (quantum dot LED, heating films for electronic products, EMI shielding films, etc.), shipbuilding (nanopaints for ships, carbon fiber reinforced plastics, structural frames for vessels, etc.) biotechnology (nanodiagnostic/therapeutic agents, nano-biomaterials, implants, diagnostic instruments, analyzers, medical supplies, etc.), agriculture and fishery (nanotechnology-based functional foods, feeds/fertilizers/pesticides, etc.), and household items (nanotechnology-based cosmetics, nanotechnology-based household items, etc.)
- Laser Korea
- MNS Korea
- Advanced Ceramics Exhibition
- Material Korea
- Smart Sensor Korea