Speciality Food Festival 2021
The International Exhibition of Food and non-alcoholic Beverages - The Speciality Food Festival 2021 will take place from the 7th to the 9th November, 2021 in Dubai, UAE.
«Speciality Food Festival» is one of the leading international exhibitions of Food and non-alcoholic Beverages, which is a key event for meetings of manufacturers from the Middle East and Africa. Within the framework of this exhibition, the industry workshops, conferences, food tasting and master classes will be held. Every year, the event is attended by more than 13 thousand people from 115 countries, and more than 140 exhibitors from 26 countries take part.
The exhibition «Speciality Food Festival» will take place on the same site with the exhibitions of production technologies for the food industry «Gulfood Manufacturing», sweets and confectionery products «Yummex», as well as the exhibition of private brands «Private Label & Licensing».
- Premium food products
- Meat products: meat processing products, including poultry meat, organic natural products, «Halal» meat;
- Dairy products: dairy products, cheeses, butter, yoghurts, baby food;
- Drinks: non-alcoholic, cold and hot (coffee, tea, etc.), juices, water;
- Fat-and-Oil products: vegetable oil (sunflower, olive coconut, etc.), vegetable-based oils, ghee, low-cholesterol and low-calorie varieties, etc.;
- Special Dietary products (fat-free, sugar-free, lactose-free);
- Food Ingredients and Additives (non-GMO, spices);
- Cereals and Grain products: bread, bakery products, confectionery and cereals;
- Healthy Food; jams, jams, marinades, sauces;
- Food packaging, storage equipment.
- Fish and Seafood;
- Processed fruits and vegetables:
RUE “National Centre for Marketing and Price Study” plans to organize the collective exposition of the Republic of Belarus within the framework of this exhibition.
Project Manager: Svetlana Bazylik
Leading specialist of the Exhibition Department
RUE «National Center for Marketing and Price Study» of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 17 328 46 24