The international tourism fair “TT Warsaw” will be held in Warsaw, Poland from November 25 to 27, 2021.
TT Warsaw is a central platform for establishing contacts and relations between representatives of the tourism and hospitality industry from Poland and other countries of the world. The TT Warsaw exhibition has been held annually since 1993 with the support of the Polish Ministry of Tourism and the Polish Tourist Information Center. The last exhibition was attended by 500 companies from 50 countries, including 135 tour operators. The number of visitors exceeded 20 thousand people.
- Tourist service providers from all over the world, Poland included: accommodation, transport, tourist attractions (ski resorts, water parks, amusement parks and others)
- Polish and foreign tour operators
- Tourist organizations both national and regional
- Communes, districts, townships and voivideships
- Tourism websites offering reservation services
- Insurance companies
- The providers of networks and software for hotels and travel agencies
- Various tourism chambers and associations
- Publishing houses specializing in tourism
RUE “National Centre for Marketing and Price Study” plans to organize the collective exposition of the Republic of Belarus within the framework of this exhibition.