RUE “National Center for Marketing and Price Study” of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus is one of the leading consulting organizations in the country and provides comprehensive information and marketing support to Belarusian and foreign companies in the promotion of goods / services and the development of trade.
One of the main activities of the Center is the provision of services for a wide range of marketing research of the Belarusian and foreign markets, the preparation of market reviews that contribute to improving the efficiency of economic activity, business development, entering new sales markets and strengthening the positions of our customers.
Over more than 20 years of work, the National Center for Marketing has accumulated significant information and resource potential for studying both domestic and foreign markets, has access to the largest international marketing and statistical databases, and partnerships are developing with specialized foreign consulting companies.
Up-to-date market information serves as the basis for creating competitive advantages, helps to reduce financial risks from incorrect decisions, and helps to increase the efficiency of the company's business.
Each marketing research is an individual project with its own specifics, therefore, depending on the wishes and requirements of our clients, we develop a concept for conducting research using proprietary research methods that allow us to fully take into account their interests.
We offer you cooperation in the following areas:
Marketing research is an integral part of a business plan for attracting project financing.
Analysis of data on import and export of products, dynamics and structure of production, determination of market capacity and demand for products, calculation and forecasting.
Analysis of information on production volumes, as well as financial indicators of companies.
Analysis of competitors allows you to identify weaknesses and strengths of the company compared to competitors and to develop marketing activities aimed at strengthening market positions.
The study includes the identification of promising markets for export, an analysis of the state of the market and a forecast of its development, as well as market access conditions: tariff and non-tariff regulation (certification), the study of competitors and prices, and the search for business partners.
Providing data on customs statistics of the Russian Federation in the context of declarations.
Search for manufacturers and suppliers of products / services in the EAEU, EU, Asia and America. The study of product prices and delivery conditions.
The study of market conditions, including determining the estimated cost of the subject of procurement.
Areas of work:
- Industrial market;
- Agricultural market;
- Food market;
- Construction and real estate market;
- Building materials and equipment market;
- The market for medical services and goods;
- The market of non-food consumer goods and durable goods;
- Woodworking products Market;
- IT services market.
Advantages of working with us:
- over 10,000 marketing research has been carried out, including the markets of the CIS countries, Europe, Asia, America, Africa;
- partnerships with more than 150 organizations in 48 countries;
- close interaction with ministries, government bodies and foreign agencies of the Republic of Belarus;
- highly qualified multi-lingual staff ;
- branches in all regional cities of Belarus;
- reasonable prices and flexible discount system.
Forms of requests for marketing research:
- Request form for conducting marketing research;
- Request form for the confirmation of availability of alternative manufacturers (contractors for the provision of services);
- Request form for the confirmation of the absence (presence) of manufacturers (contractors for the provision of services);
- Request form for the confirmation of the absence (availability) of alternative official suppliers of products;
- Request form for the confirmation of the absence (presence) of official suppliers of products.
We are ready to answer all your questions by phone: +375 17 203 58 10, +375 17 203 40 36 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Please send requests by fax +375 17 203 91 29 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org