MINSK - Belarusian producers of dairy and meat goods are facing with the problem of diversification of exports.
According to the Ministry of Agriculture and Food, in 2017 Belarus exported products to more than 80 countries: the EAEU countries, Asia, Africa, Middle East, North and South America. Dairy products were shipped to 44 countries. Russia remained the main customer, however, last year its share in total export of agricultural products declined by 4.9% to 89.4%.
Countries of the South-East Asia, Africa and other regions are promising for the export of Belarusian meat and dairy products. Chinese market is also been actively exploited. Thus, in January-November 2017 export of dairy products to China by Belarusian enterprises increased up to 7.5 times in quantitative terms to the same period of the previous year and amounted to 5.7 mln USD.
The National Centre for Marketing is ready to provide Belarusian producers of meat and dairy goods with information assistance in entering new markets. We offer to forward us commercial offers in Russian (for the CIS countries) and other relevant foreign languages (for the countries outside the CIS). In case you wish to send your commercial offer to a country with rare foreign language, it’s preferable to send it in English.
Commercial offers should contain the following information:
- description of the products (colorful image of the product, trademark, detailed HS code, article, technical characteristics of the product, material, bar code, weights and dimensions, quantity of product in a package);
- information on the correspondence of the product with the requirements of international and European standards, international quality certificates;
- indication of price, information on the pricing mechanism as established by Incoterms (FOB, CIF and etc.), the terms of payment, possible discounts and terms of providing them;
- terms of delivery (minimum and maximum shipment, transportation, packaging, storage);
- indication of the validity of commercial offer.
It’s also necessary to indicate the address and contact details of the organization (including names and surnames of employees who speak foreign languages), provide brief information about the manufacturer, make a link to the web-site which contains more detailed information in foreign language.
Commercial offers should be sent to the following e-mail: email@example.com.