Registration of an enterprise environmental passport
23.03.2020 - 23.03.2021
Contact with a Trader
An environmental passport is required to take into account data on the use of natural resources, emissions and discharges of pollutants into the environment (air, water, soil), waste management, and other types of harmful effects on the environment.
Our passport contains the required sections:
- general information about the nature user;
- production characteristics of the nature user;
- air protection;
- use of land resources;
- water consumption and sanitation;
- waste management;
- information about the transport of the enterprise;
- measures for the rational use of natural resources and environmental protection;
- a program for the implementation of industrial analytical control and (or) local monitoring in the field of environmental protection.
The passport is submitted for verification to specialists of the territorial bodies of the Ministry of Natural Resources during their state environmental control. The development of an environmental passport is a laborious and rather complicated undertaking. That is why it should be entrusted to specialists of Laboratory measurements and labor protection LLC.