National Centre for Marketing and Price Study of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus provides a wide range of services aimed to the development of foreign economic relations of Belarusian economic entities.
OUR SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES:
• provides comprehensive support in carrying out exhibitions and business congresses (including visa support, transfers, accommodation, translation services, entertainment program, etc);
• organizes business visits and B2B meetings in the Republic of Belarus and abroad.
• carries out marketing research of Belarusian and CIS market;
• carries out pilot marketing research of foreign markets, including overview of industry markets, conditions of expanding into new markets, competition analysis;
• searching for customers, suppliers and business partners.
• consulting on procurement procedures;
• organizing of training seminars on the foreign-economic activity;
• seminars on business dealing in foreign countries with the participation of representatives.
• publishes of advertisements and advertising articles in printed issues: «Export of Belarus», «Market conditions», «Competitive bidding in Belarus and abroad»;
• places advertising banners on the websites www.icetrade.by, www.export.by, www.ncmps.by;
• printed issues design;
• exhibition stand design.
Tenders Information Support
• provides information on procurement procedures:
- www.icetrade.by – the official site providing with information about competitive procurement procedures in the Republic of Belarus and abroad;
- www.goszakupki.by – electronic trading platform of the National Centre for Marketing and Price Study;
- http://ca.ncmps.by – the Certification Authority;
• provides information on tenders in foreign countries;
• assists entities to participate in tenders for the supply of goods, works and services through international organizations (UN, World Bank, EBRD).
ADVANTAGES OF COOPERATING WITH US ARE THE FOLLOWING:
• long-term experience in the field of foreign economic activity;
• highly qualified specialists speaking foreign languages;
• branch offices in all major business hubs of the Republic of Belarus;
• cooperation with ministries, government bodies and foreign missions of the Republic of Belarus;
• more than 150 partners in 50 countries including the chambers of commerce, business associations, consulting companies, foreign trade agencies etc.;
• providing business events in the Republic of Belarus and abroad.
All issues are the subject of the further discussions and negotiations:
Pobediteley ave., 7,
220004, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel: +375 17 2268102, fax: +375 17 2035786.
Department of international cooperation:
Ms. Evgenia Komarova, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 3284625.
Department of exhibitions and conventions:
Ms. Sviatlana Zhyliak, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +375 17 3284624.
Department of the organization of seminars:
Mr. Gennadiy Novikov, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 2036001.
Ms. Tatyana Kozlova, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +375 17 2036798.
Procurement service department:
Ms. Viktoria Vorobey, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 3270980.
Department of marketing analysis and advertising:
Mr. Vadim Tarasevich, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +375 17 3284623.
Department of marketing information:
Ms. Ksenia Stasevich, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 2035810.