The National Centre for Marketing and Price Study of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus provides a wide range of services aimed at developing foreign economic relations of Belarusian economic entities, increasing exports, consulting, providing comprehensive support for procurement in Belarus and abroad, carrying out marketing researches in the sphere of foreign trade.
Our scope of activities:
- providing comprehensive support in carrying out exhibitions and congress events (including transportation services, accommodation, entertainment program, translation services, etc);
- organizing business visits and B2B meetings in the Republic of Belarus and abroad.
- carriying out marketing researches of Belarusian and CIS market;
- carrying out exploratory marketing researches of foreign markets, including overviews of industry markets, market entry conditions, competitive environment analysis;
- searching for customers, suppliers and business partners.
- consulting on procurement procedures;
- organizing of educational seminars on the foreign economic activity and international marketing;
- seminars on doing business in foreign countries with the participation of the representatives of the diplomatic authorities of the Republic of Belarus.
- information support and consulting on all types of competitive procurement in Belarus:
- informing about bidding and tenders in foreign countries;
- assistance for business entities in their participation in tenders to supply goods, works and services through international organizations (UN, World Bank, EBRD).
Advantages of cooperating with us:
- long-term experience in the field of foreign economic activity;
- highly qualified specialists speaking foreign languages;
- branch offices in all regional centers of the Republic of Belarus;
- direct cooperation with ministries, public authorities and diplomatic representations of the Republic of Belarus;
- more than 150 partners in 50 countries including the chambers of commerce, business associations, consulting companies, foreign trade agencies, etc.;
- extensive geography of our activities.
Please, feel free to contact us regarding additional information on any question:
Pobediteley ave., 7,
220004, Minsk, Belarus.
Tel: +375 17 226 81 02, fax: +375 17 203 57 86.
Department of Development and Support of Internet Resources:
Mr. Denis Ozhigar, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 306 34 78.
Division of Foreign Economic Relations:
Ms. Evgenia Komarova, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +375 17 328 46 25.
Division of Exhibition Activities:
Ms. Sviatlana Zhyliak, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 328 46 24.
Mrs. Natalia Tyshkevich, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +375 17 328 46 27.
Department of Editorial, Publishing and Advertising Activities:
Ms. Tatyana Kozlova, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 203 67 98.
Ms. Viktoria Vorobey, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +375 17 327 09 80.
Development and Regional Network Department:
Mr. Sergey Andreev, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 328 64 83.
Marketing Information Department:
Ms. Ksenia Stasevich, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +375 17 203 58 10.
Mr. Andrey Klygun, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +375 17 204 88 47.